As a Utah Wedding Photographer my home base is Utah and I love it here!
My husband Dylan, and I spend a lot of time outdoors, traveling, chasing sunsets, getting lost, enjoying a day hiking our hearts out, or spending a whole one just relaxing in the hammock. No matter where we are you’ll always see me with a camera in hand taking way too many pictures...
A FEW THINGs YOU MAY OR MAY NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
• I have a twin brother
• My go to coffee order = iced latte
• Favorite bands include The Beatles + My Morning Jacket
• Don't ask me how many Polaroid cameras I own, because I don't keep count...
Great news! I've been in your shoes and I'm here to help...
It all starts with picking your dream location!
For us we chose "our place" the place we fell in love, we visited over and over again and over time we just knew we would get married there.
Don't have a place like that?! No big deal - it's time to find one and MAKE it special. Just imagine coming back to the exact spot you said "I do" a few years later and just soaking in the memories from that experience.
What else can I help with? You name it!
- Find local vendors
- provide bad ass adventure / hiking ideas
- Need a place to stay? I got recommendations for that!
- Want to know where to get the best food, coffee or donuts?
I definitely know that too